This is a scratchbuilt mini Harley Quinn hammer prop made for my daughter's Harley Quinn costume.
1. I bought a cheap wooden Meat tenderiser.
2. I cut off the metal spiked side, making is safer and even sized on both sides.
3. I got two big lids from some juice bottles.
4. I hotglued the two juice lids to both sides of the wooden hammer.
5. I filled in any gaps with Pollyfiller adhesive and left to dry, once dry I sanded the adhesive down with sandpaper.
6. I Grey primed the hammer and left to dry.
7. I then painted up the hammer with Harley's traditional red and black colour scheme, once dry I gave it a couple of coats of clear gloss varnish.
Please watch for more future builds